Repairing Damage with Custom-Made Crowns
At Spring Dental, we strive to provide dentistry that is undetectable. We pride ourselves on creating crowns that blend right in with your beautiful smile.
If you have tooth damage, or an unsightly existing crown or filling, a dental crown may be the right solution. Dental crowns will rebuild the teeth so you can enjoy maximum functionality and aesthetic.
We can improve your smile with a dental crown after just a few visits to our office. Our caring professionals will remove the decay, shape the tooth, and take impressions. Once our quality dental lab produces your unique crown, we will cement it to your tooth.
The Benefits of Dental Crowns
- Offer support to worn down or broken teeth
- Protect the damaged tooth from pain, decay, and tooth loss
- Create a very natural appearance
- Fix functional problems with chewing and speaking
How Can a Crown Help Me?
Dental crowns are a versatile treatment that can correct a wide range of different smile issues. If you have experienced accidents, gum disease, tooth decay, or regular wear and tear, you may be able to correct the problem with a crown.
We use long-lasting materials to increase the long term prognosis of the tooth. The materials are also true-to-life and custom-matched to your smile, so no one has to know about your dental crown.
Dental crowns can help patients with:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Worn down teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Discolored teeth
Placing crowns on the teeth will relieve pain and restore the teeth to their full capabilities.
Steps to Dental Crown Completion
- The tooth is shaped and prepared for the crown.
- Impressions are made of the teeth and sent to our lab.
- We will place a temporary crown on the tooth.
- We remove the temporary crown and check the shade, fit, and shape of your new permanent crown.
- The tooth is cleaned and the crown is bonded.
- The crown is shaped and polished to perfection.
We Look Forward to Working with You!
Dental pain? Broken teeth? Aesthetic issues? Dental crowns may be the answer.
We can’t wait to work with you and give you a smile that you love. Contact Spring Dental today.